Illinois CTE Networking Directory
The CTE Networking Directory is designed to assist CTE leadership and partners in networking and sharing information. This platform is designed to network partners including but not limited to Postsecondary Perkins coordinators and directors, Education for Employment directors, Career Deans, Adult Education administrators, Workforce Partners, and Dual Credit Coordinators.
- First-time users will need to register in the system. To register click the registration link and enter your information.Please note: The organization drop-down field is not a required field in order to be a registered member.
- Please note: The organization drop-down field is not a required field in order to be a registered member.
- Upon registering users will receive a welcome email from
- If you do not see this message in your inbox please check your junk folder.
• Your user name will be your email address.
• Your password is set up at the time of registering. User's passwords may be reset at any time by using the Forgot your password link.
• Users may only update their own information
Once in the system users may choose from the menu items at the top of the page. You will be able to search by agency, members, and update your information.
Use the Contact Us link:
- To request an organization to be added/removed to/from the list.
- To request to remove a member.